Commercial Lawn Care
WRC Inc. operates a full-time commercial lawn crew meeting the growing needs of the community. WRC is licensed by the State of Alabama Department of Agriculture for the certified application of fungicides, herbicides, and pesticides. Services range from routine lawn maintenance to professional landscaping. The commercial lawn division of WRC has the capability and trained personnel to provide professional mowing services, weeding, edging, pruning, bush hogging, flower bed design/maintenance, as well as complete property landscape design and installation. The commercial lawn division provides quality lawn care services at affordable prices to meet all of your lawn and landscaping needs.
- Maintains your property in substance and impression
- Professional services are actually more cost effective than performing the work yourself and maintaining the equipment.
- Professional services can provide seasonal color to make your business or facilities “pop”; increasing your sales and curb appeal.
- Special event services are available when you need to impress your customers, clients or your nieghbors
- Professional services are structured on your schedule and will not interfere with your customers.
- Professional services can save you money on those out-of-control projects
- Lower cost on and reduced frequency
- Professional estimates and competitive bids available upon request.
- No obligation or cost involved in obtaining an estimate or bid.
- Reduced pricing for annual and multi-year contracts available.
Recycling and Litter Patrol
The contracts for litter collection and recycling provide on the job work experience and training for 10-15 individuals daily. WRC provides litter collection/patrol services for local businesses through contracted services. WRC has collected 200 tons of refuse/debris along the City of Dothan’s main corridors.
- Allowing WRC to handle your waste recycling materials reduces your disposal cost.
- No need to have recyclable materials stored at your facility.
- Environmentally friendly
- Materials quoted on an individual basis depending upon market value.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and customer service. Management will routinely inspect your facility to ensure that the level of work performed meets or exceeds our high standards as well as yours.
WRC takes a leadership role in the building maintenance industry.
Professional janitorial and custodial services are provided through the Environmental Services division of WRC. Within each area, trained personnel are provide complete quality work in a timely fashion. The janitorial/custodial services division is experienced in cleaning medical and healthcare facilities, hospital environments, professional offices, churches, industrial sites as well as commercial and residential real estate/apartments, before and after occupancies.
- Professional appearance for your customer.
- Professional services reduce your cost; saves you time, money and reduces manpower cost.
- Chemicals, supplies, paper products and dispensing equipment available.
- Flexible schedule hours to meet your operating hours.
- Individual service
- On-call, emergency clean-up available.
- Competitive bids available upon request.
- Purchase as little or as much of the service as necessary to meet your business needs.