EMPLOYMENT – WORK WITH US!
Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and committed workforce. WRC provides opportunities for individuals to advance their careers within our organization. WRC strives to provide its employees with:
- A fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- A climate favorable to career growth.
- A benefit package to qualifying employees.
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent training opportunities.
- The opportunity to work within an organization that possesses an outstanding reputation for quality and service.
As WRC continues to grow, numerous openings for qualified individuals are generated and we are always looking for talented individuals to fill those openings. If you would like to be considered for the opportunities available, please download and complete the Employment Application below.
Applications may be submitted in person or mailed to the following address. Please note that we will only be accepting applications when there are positions available.
Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center
Attention: HR Department
795 Ross Clark Circle, Suite 1,
Dothan AL 36303
*WRC is an equal opportunity employer– meaning that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.